VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for IBM Integration Bus Developer for our UAE operations with the following skillsets and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• 5 years of hands on experience of developing and managing solutions on IBM Integration Bus.
• IBM Websphere Middleware development/programmi ng and support experience, preferably at a financial institution doing similar work.
• Technical Skills: IBM Integration Bus 10.x, Websphere MQ v7.x, MQ 8.0, MQ 9.0, IBM Integration Bus Toolkit, Websphere MQ Explorer, ESQL, XML, MRM, XSD, JSON, SWAGGER, XSLT, WSDL, Oracle 12c, AIX 6.1/7.x, Enterprise Integration (EAI), Web Services, SOA, Eclipse, SDLC, Object-Oriented Design(OOD) and Database design (Oracle, SQL Server).
Job Purpose: Middleware Developer performs multiple functions in support, development and any other activities related to the bank’s Middleware implementation. This includes support, development, g, testing, analysis, debugging, quality assurance, deployment/implementa tion, documentation and performance tuning.
Primary Function: Develop, deploy and support software solutions in EAI and middleware using IBM WebSphere Message Broker, IBM WebSphere MQ Series and DB2/Oracle.
• Provide technical support for all the middleware environments.
• Work with Support and Development teams to understand the issues.
• Design, develop, unit test and integrate Message Broker flows.
• Work with QA Teams to fix code level dets.
• Work on deployment of Message Broker flows across different environments. (Dev, QA, Staging and Production).
• Create MQ infrastructure artefacts for implementation.
• Co-ordinate the work with support and development teams to ensure the fixes and solutions are delivered on time
• Liaise with support and development teams as required t